Le fournisseur Ovid nous informe que la base de données Embase a été mise à jour le lundi 23 janvier 2023 pour prendre en charge le nouvel outil Thésaurus 2022.
Pour plus de détails, voir le communiqué du fournisseur (en anglais) ici-bas.
Embase Reload Completed
Dear Ovid Embase Customer:
The Embase (EMED) Database has been reloaded to implement the new 2022 Thesaurus Tool on Monday 23 January 2023.
Changes in the new Thesaurus:
- Emtree Terms Added:
1088 new terms (including 44 replacement terms and promoted synonyms) have been added to Emtree as preferred terms in version September 2022 (compared to May 2022):
- 91 drug terms (terms assigned to the Chemicals and Drugs facet).
- 997 non-drug terms (terms not assigned as Chemicals and Drugs).
- Emtree Terms Changed:
- 44 terms (8 drug terms and 36 non-drug terms) from Emtree May 2020 have been replaced by 42 different terms in September 2022 (8 drug terms and 34 non-drug terms).
- Of these, 39 terms (6 drug terms and 33 non-drug terms) are new (e.g. new generic names for drug chemical names) and have been assigned creation date 2022; the remaining 3 replacement terms (2 drug terms and 1 non-drug terms) were already present in Emtree.
- No drug term was replaced by a non-drug term, no non-drug term was replaced by a drug term. No preferred terms were deleted.
Feel free to contact Customer Support with any questions by sending an email to email@example.com.
Wolters Kluwer – Ovid