Le fournisseur Ovid nous informe que la base de données Embase est en cours de rechargement afin d’implémenter son nouveau thésaurus 2022 qui sera mis en ligne le 11 juillet. Les alertes seront diffusées la fin de semaine du 9 juillet 2022, avant la mise à jour. Veuillez noter que la première exécution régulière des alertes automatiques après la mise à jour se fera le mercredi 12 juillet.
Pour plus de détails, voir le communiqué du fournisseur (en anglais) ici-bas.
Embase Database Reload – New Date
Dear Ovid Embase Customer:
We now expect the Embase: Excerpta Medica (OEMEZD) database reload to be live on Monday July 11, 2022. Alerts will run on the weekend of July 9 2022, prior to the reload. Please note that the first regular run for AutoAlerts after the reload will be on Tuesday July 12. All other details remain the same as in our previous communication.
Embase Database Reload
Dear Ovid Embase Customer:
The Embase: Excerpta Medica (OEMEZD) database is being reloaded to implement the new 2022 Thesaurus Tool. Expect it to be live on Tuesday July 5, 2022. Alerts will run on the weekend of July 2nd 2022, prior to the reload. Please note that the first regular run for AutoAlerts after the reload will arrive on Wednesday July 6th.
Changes in the new thesaurus:
Emtree terms improvement:
- 1588 new terms (including 86 replacement terms and promoted synonyms) have been added to Emtree as preferred terms in version January 2022 (compared to September 2021).
- 304 drug terms (terms assigned to the Chemicals and Drugs facet).
- 1284 non-drug terms (terms not assigned as Chemicals and Drugs).
Emtree Terms Changed in January 2022:
- 86 terms (43 drug terms and 43 non-drug terms) from Emtree September 2020 have been replaced by 84 different terms in January 2022 (43 drug terms and 41 non-drug terms).
- Of these, 75 terms (38 drug terms and 37 non-drug terms) are new (e.g. new generic names for drug chemical names) and have been assigned a 2022 creation date; the remaining 9 replacement terms (5 drug terms and 4 non-drug terms) were already present in Emtree.
- No drug term was replaced by a non-drug term, no non-drug term was replaced by a drug term. No preferred terms were deleted.
Complete details on changes of the new thesaurus are available here:
• Emtree terms added and changed
• Emtree release notes
In addition, Ovid has made the following changes:
|Label||Field Name||What’s New|
|DM||Device Manufacturer||Can be used for search, display, and export – only contains Device Manufacturers|
|DV||Device Trade Name||Can be used for search, display, and export – only contains Device Trade Names|
|MF||Drug Manufacturer||Can be used for search, display, and export – only contains Drug Manufacturers|
|TN||Drug Trade Name||Can be used for search, display and export – only contains Drug Trade Names|
Feel free to contact Customer Support with any questions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wolters Kluwer – Ovid